- His imitation of the hamster on Youtube eating a biscuit bigger than he is. (I couldn't find this one, let me know if you know it.)
- His imitation of the talking cats on Youtube. (They are just as creepy as he said they are.)
- Telling us that he's become a renaissance (pronounced reh-nay'-sonce) man now because he's written a book. So now he's all literary and has conversations about litrachure. "... but you don't want it to go too far. You get literary and intellectual and the next thing you're running for the leadership of the Liberal party."
- Somehow he went into a story about pheromones and billy goats. "They piss on their faces.... It's true, I'm not making this up." For various reasons, this comes up again and again during the evening. Eventually he told us to look it up on Google "when you go home and put it in your blogs for all of your sad fucking mates...."
[Apparently it's true: As bucks mature and go into rut, the male equivalent of heat (in the Fall), they will start peeing on their front legs and faces. They have a kind of "spray attachment" on the penis and can really spray. He will spray his urine into his mouth and then curl up his lip to get a good whiff. His legs, face and beard will eventually be coated with a sticky layer of urine (irresistible to a doe). Once rut is over (in the Winter) he may, or may not, stop peeing on himself.]
- His music was also terrific. One of the best concerts I've been to. You can listen to some of his songs on his Myspace page
Spicy Pickled Bell Peppers
1 day ago