Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm back and I don't know where to start

The Road Trip: It would bore you readers, but I feel I should add up how many kilometres I drove in August and share tips on places visited, etc.

Stones Cove, Newfoundland and the Riggs Family Reunion: This topic needs its own website, not just a blog posting.

Lepreaufest: Further proof that I lead a charmed life: I was invited to a private music festival in New Brunswick.

Astronaut Love Triangle: The triumphant debut of a paradigm shattering new force in music and performance art.

Lyle: Still here. Still fine. I've taken over the computer so he is at the window.

Rocks: I have many more rocks now than I did in July.

Hanging with Poets: I had an opportunity to hang out with poets on Saturday and met several that I only knew before through their blogs and facebook profiles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reader is pretty sure she saw some sketching being done in Stones Cove. When do we get to see it?

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I'm glad you're back. There's been an awful lot of blogging not going on around here lately.