Houseplant give-away at the Stick Library
Apparently these things cannot be predicted and they're over so fast it's not worth advertising them, but a free plant give-away has just started here at the Stick Library.
Not only has the Stick Librarian potted a variety of plants that she gives to anyone she believes will treat the plant well, she gives them a flyer with a hand-drawn and hand-coloured picture of the plant and care instructions along with warnings if there are any concerns about pets or small overly-curious children.
And... to my personal chagrin, she has added either a coloured marble or polished stone to each pot! When I said "what if I need those marbles?" she just scoffed.
I can't say for certain what is being given away or is still out there, but she asked me to print papers for:
- 5 Peace lilies
- 2 Rosemary
- 2 Pathos
- 2 Tradescantia
- 2 Kalanchoe
- 3 Burros tail
- 4 Thanksgiving cacti


No comments:
Post a Comment