Monday, September 12, 2005

How one person was inspired to write

Lori from Pugsplace is answering questions:

Liam: Prior to the creation of the blog, how did you satisfy your creative side, did you write poems, keep a diary, etc. or was the blog the beginning of all of this? Lori: It all began back in the 4th grade when we were given an assignment to write an essay on one famous person. I chose Bob Hope. Don't know why but I Loved the man. My teacher was so impressed with my essay, that she mailed it to him and I received back an autographed copy saying how much he loved it.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for the nod. I was just checking out results in the new blogsearch.google engine and this one came up. Looks like google indexed both our feeds!

It's all true, Bob was my hero and inspiration. Great man.

David Scrimshaw said...

I always liked when he had a special because I'd get to stay up till the end.