Monday, August 28, 2006

Onvertigo: Still my favourite Ottawa Photo Blog

I was going to put up a picture of my big Spanish poster, but so far the photos I've taken have been blurry and don't properly demonstrate how big it is.

Last week, I was pretty much either working, watching TV, reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, or hanging out with friends. Since I'm not about to take this blog into fantasy novel reviews, and since after every interesting thing my friends said, they added, "don't blog that", I will bring you my favourite pictures from my favourite Ottawa photo blog from the past week. (Which wasn't my favourite week, but was still a fine week.)

I keep going back to look at Christina's picture of the cat and mouse because I'm hoping she'll tell the story of how these two got together. They look to me like a pair of crime-fighting buddies who have just solved another case.

This picture makes me regret not going to the Ex this year, even if I didn't ride the zipper, I'd have found something for the blog.

Make sure you click on the photos to see them in their proper full size glory.

Another tip: Christina only puts up one photo a day on her blog. She has many more photos at her flickr site.

No comments: