Thursday, November 24, 2011

Uses for Binder Clips: Laser Pencil

Woodsy who is on a bit of a roll at Coloured Marbles lately has developed an excellent new use for a single binder clip. She says:

I unintentionally came up with another use for binder clips while fiddling during a long meeting.

I can now:

  • easily pick up my pencil (great for anyone with arthritis),
  • prevent the pencil from rolling off the meeting table,
  • prevent chewing my pencil (see the bite marks?), and
  • subtly aim it at speakers that are boring me and pretend it is a silencing laser!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dο you minԁ if I quote а couple of уouг pοsts аs lοng as I
pгovidе credіt and sourсes bacκ tο yοur
site? My ωebsite is in the νerу same niche aѕ yours
and mу userѕ wοulԁ genuіnelу benеfit
frоm a lot οf the information yοu providе here.
Pleasе let mе know if thiѕ οkay
with you. Appгeсiate it!
My page ; arronizm.lovelyish.hk