Saturday, January 14, 2006

2006 Calendar of Under-Rated Holidays

Calendar Screen ShotIf you have access to MS Excel, a colour printer and some decent paper, you might want to print yourself a copy of my 2006 Calendar of Under-Rated Holidays. It's in an Excel file because it is designed to let you add your own under-rated holidays (like your Mom's birthday, perhaps) or to put in your own pictures. Some day, I'll get webspace that let's me do this sort of thing for you in HTML so I don't have to use spreadsheets. I expect that will be when I'm in a net income position or Rogers realizes their lack of generosity with web space is losing them customers. Right-click and "Save-as" this link to download the calendar


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the calendar - thank you for sharing it! (Luckily I found it before Int'l Make Your Point Day...I'd hate to miss that.)

David Scrimshaw said...

Zoom, I imagine it's okay that you missed Weedless Wednesday. Perhaps as a good Canadian, you already knew about Break Your Resolutions day.

I'm wondering how much of a big deal I should make here on the blog about tomorrow being Booty Call Day.

I'm actually a bit at sea on how one is supposed to celebrate it. Is it "call" as in "phone call" or "call" as in "house call"? Exactly what does one have to do to celebrate Booty Call Day?

Anonymous said...

Probably explains why Paul Martin called the Governor General today, rather than wait for tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

And to think I was just going to read poetry and eat haggis today...