Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bluesfest: Jim Bryson, Danny Michel and the schemas

I saw four acts at the Bluesfest last night, but only have drawings of two. This is because I can't sketch or colour while I'm dancing.

Schema News

I came up with an excellent improvement on my old schema with the festival chairs. I brought a padlock and a cable. When the Blues 'till Dusk stage became a dancing venue rather than a sitting venue, I folded up my flock of chairs and locked them to the fence. That way, we could all dance comfortably and I didn't have to worry about someone swiping the chairs.

2 comments:

ether said...

did anyone draw you while you were dancing?
:)

David Scrimshaw said...

i don't believe anyone did draw me while i danced. although plenty of people were sitting around while i was dancing.

"get up and dance you SOBs" I yelled at one point, but to no effect.