Russell Levia's CD Release Parties
at Biddy Mulligan's, 303 Bank St. (between McClaren and Somerset) Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31, 9 p.m.- 1 a.m. All the songs from The Wayward Wind as well as many other new ones, all old country classics The band includes:
- Russell - guitar and vocals,
- Danny Artuso - electric guitar and pedal steel,
- Michael Ball - fiddle and mandolin,
- Ken Kanwisher -bass,
- Phil Bova - drums,
- Jody Benjamin - harmony vocals
- Sally Robinson will sit in on accordian and
- Mary Gick will be there with her banjo
(and who knows, there may be other notable musicians willing to give a hand)
Note from Dave: Russell has the sweetest sounding male voice in Ottawa. His shows are a delight. His recording are instant classics.
Tip: Buy your cds early. Russell has a clever strategy of never bringing enough cds to a gig to satisfy the demand for them.