Friday, October 05, 2007

Cozy Art from Karina Bergmans

I'm reluctant to suggest a trip to Nepean to the bulk of my readership, but if you find yourself near Ben Franklin Place in the next little while, you should go in and see Karina Bergmans' exhibit in the Atrium Gallery. I found it to be full of things that made me smile and want to live in a Dr. Seuss world.

Sitting in my living room this evening, I found myself looking at the couch and the chairs thinking... how could I make all this be like Karina Bergman's art?

Vernissage: Sun (Oct 7) from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.

Atrium Gallery 101 Centrepointe Drive, Ottawa Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. Friday 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m Sunday 1-5 p.m The show runs until November 7th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi David
Thanks for link to my show!
Glad you got to see it...and that it inspired you when you were in your living room. I often wonder the same thing when I'm in my living room ... :)