Saturday is the Great Glebe Garage Sale.
You should stay home.
The weather forecast is 60% chance of showers. Bank Street is under construction. It’s Ottawa Race Weekend [see Notes below].
But if you insist on going anyway, you might want to:
- Read the excellent advice I provided two years ago in Garage Sale - My Schema,
- Consider Zoom’s well-written but misguided response: GGGS: Breaking Scrimshaw's rules, and
- Listen to Real Grouchy’s The Great Glebe Garage Sale Song!
- Rain will cut down on how many people put stuff out, and will seriously affect book sales, but sales will go on.
- Sure Bank Street is under construction, but it's not like traffic actually moves on Bank Street on a Saturday anyway, never mind during the garage sale.
- Ottawa Race Weekend always falls on the GGGS weekend. Any Saturday road closures that affect the Glebe start after 3pm when the sales are over anyway.