Saturday is the Great Glebe Garage Sale.
You should stay home.
The weather forecast is A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 16. That is sunburn weather!
It’s also Ottawa Race Weekend [see Notes below].
But if you insist on going anyway, you might want to:
- Follow the excellent advice from Adam Slight at Ottawa Rickshaws;
- Read the excellent advice I provided several years ago in Garage Sale - My Schema (but where I say to stay west of Bank Street, I've changed my mind. You should stay east of Bank Street. Just don't expect to find me there);
- Consider Zoom’s well-written but misguided response: GGGS: Breaking Scrimshaw's rules; and
- Listen to Real Grouchy’s The Great Glebe Garage Sale Song!
- Ottawa Race Weekend always falls on the GGGS weekend. Saturday road closures that affect the Glebe start after 3pm when the sales are over.