Saturday, April 04, 2015

Dinosaur Drawer Pulls

As you know, I'm always eager to make life better for others.  When a lovely women of my intimate acquaintance mentioned that she was thinking about a new look for the handles on her dresser, I became eager to help her find something more aesthetically pleasing.

You can imagine my excitement when I found a do-it-yourself idea on Apartment Therapy. If you go there, you will find instructions on how to make drawer pulls from just about anything and they feature toy dinosaurs.

Toy dinosaurs in a variety of sizes are available at all the best dollar stores at affordable prices. But the Apartment Therapy instructions require work. I found that dinosaurs can go in the handles with no drilling, spray painting or added bolts.

It's been a week and they're still there. Although I've heard "they're not exactly ergonomic".



No comments: