Thursday, May 21, 2015

Great Glebe Garage Sale on Saturday

It turns out that my blog postings on the Great Glebe Garage Sale have put me so high in the Google rankings that a reporter actually phoned me today to get some quotes.

Haley Ritchie quoted me in The great guide to the great Glebe garage sale.

She did not use my favourite quote that I gave her: "If you don't know what it is, you don't need it." (This is what a seller thoughtfully told me several years ago and advice I've taken to heart.)

I also advised taking pictures of things that you like but know you shouldn't take home. Here is a picture of something I didn't buy last year.


Yes, now that I look at the picture, I kind of regret not buying it.

Say, the weather forecast for Saturday looks great. Wear sunscreen!

There's lots of great links in my 2013 post on the sale.

No comments: