Monday, February 16, 2015

Uses for Binder Clips: Clothing Repairs

The uses of binder clips as stylish fashion accessories has been well documented. They can also be used for emergency repair. I understand a respected provincial tribunal member made good use of these three clips in two formal proceedings last week when a hem needed repair. [Update: I am reliably informed that was actually a seam repair, not a hem repair.]


I would name the presiding member that used this repair and the tribunal involved but a duty of confidentiality has been imposed on me. This also precludes me from naming the kind photographer who provided the image.

[Just to be clear, you know that those aren't my trousers, because mine are not that nice.]

1 comment:

Manon said...

Ahem, just to be clear, that is a seam and not a hem...